Crow Canyon Archaeological Center is proud to announce that once again we will be taking part in a number of talks and presentations as part of the Four Corners Lecture Series.
The Four Corners Lecture Series is an annual series of events at various locations across the greater Four Corners region. All of the events are free and open to the public.
This year, Crow Canyon will be participating as presenters or hosts for five Four Corners Lecture Series events:
- May 22 — Cynthia Fadem: A New Look at Old Water, at the Crow Canyon campus (23390 Road K, Cortez, Colorado 81321)
- July 11 — Susan Ryan: Northern Chaco Outliers Project, at the Center for Southwest Studies at Fort Lewis College (1000 Rim Dr., Durango, Colorado, 81301)
- August 1 — Kenneth Barnett Tankersley: Sunset Crater and Its Impact on Ancestral Puebloans, at the Crow Canyon campus
- August 28 — Grant Coffey: Digitizing the Past, at the Crow Canyon campus
- October 2 — Kari Schleher and Ann Ramenofsky: The Archaeology and History of Pueblo San Marcos, New Mexico, at the First United Methodist Church of Cortez (515 N Park St, Cortez, Colorado 81321)
For more information about the 2018 Four Corners Lecture Series and complete listings of all of this years events, check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/4CornersLectureSeries/