SITE MAPClick on map button below to enlarge.
Data by Individual Study Unit
- Kivas - Information on 10 kivas.
- Rooms - Information on 19 rooms.
- Middens - Information on 36 refuse deposits.
- Extramural Surfaces - Information on 32 outdoor surfaces.
- Cultural Deposits - Information on 13 other cultural deposits.
- Noncultural Deposits - Information on 13 noncultural deposits.
- Void - Information on 1 void
Site Overview - Site size, location, composition, layout, and dates of occupation; site ownership and permit information
History of Investigations - A brief history of research at the site
Physiography - Elevation, topography, and water sources
Field Methods - Grid orientation, mapping techniques, surface indications, disturbed areas, the collection of dating and ecofact samples, and more
Maps - All maps, by map type
Photos - All photographs for this site are available in the multisite research database accessed by this link.
Tree-Ring Dating Results - Dating results
Dating - Site-wide dating information
All Excavation Units - Information on 75 excavation units.
Assignment of Study Units
Assignment of Study Units - Site Area, Section, and Temporal Component