Check out Crow Canyon’s latest newsletter containing featured stories, including the following:
– Join us online for Crow Canyon’s upcoming Annual Meeting, Saturday, October 15, 2022
– Crow Canyon Archaeological Center and The Archaeological Conservancy are recipients of History Colorado’s 2022 Stephen H. Hart People’s Choice Award for Historic Preservation for their collaborative work to preserve the Haynie site
– Find out how teachers in this year’s NEH Summer Institute explored multivocal interpretations of history that influence the understanding of human migrations and how it is presented in today’s classrooms
– Get the status on the Mobile Learning Lab initiative and learn how you can help
– This summer College Field School students and Scholars-in-Residence worked together in an exploration of archaeology and Indigenous cultural knowledge
– Discover how interns are contributing to the advancement of Crow Canyon’s mission
– Become a monthly partner to help Crow Canyon efficiently manage its expenses throughout the year and reduce administrative costs.
Read the full stories here!